Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mystery Words Printables Are Here!

I have been trying to come up with ways to challenge some of my kinders and with the holidays upon us that becomes even more of a task!  While doing a 'brain teaser' the idea behind my new pack came to me!  I tried it out with a Thanksgiving one (you can find it in my TPT store for free- Mystery Freebie!) and it was so successful, I got to work on a Christmas set!

I just uploaded this set and I know the kids are going to love it!  I am even thinking of laminating a few sets and putting them in my early finishers basket!  Print a few, laminate, grab a ziploc bag, dry erase marker and sock (that's what we use as erasers!) and it will be all set to go!   You can click right on the picture to view it in my store- or to add to your 'wish list' for the upcoming TPT site-wide sale...
which I will tell you all about tomorrow!


Want to give it a try?  Either download the free one from TPT (but it is Thanksgiving themed) OR just for my blog fans, I made a Hanukkah version!  I am planning on using it this upcoming week!
I hope you and your students enjoy it!  

Gearing Up for Winter???  The winter set is now done too!  Another to add to your wishlist!


As always...thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I'll be announcing all the details of the TpT Cyber Sales!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...