Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Saturday, August 29, 2015

First Day of School Coloring Page

The first few minutes in the classroom can be chaotic!
They all have supplies they can't wait to show you, you need to find papers for the office stuffed in their folders, figure out if they have lunch or need lunch and get everyone settled!

So I created a coloring page to keep little fingers busy while I get all my 'administrative jobs' done!

I posted this picture on my Instagram account and it got a lot of interaction! 

I had made something similar last year for my students...
which greeted them on the first day, but due to a computer crash last October, I lost all my files- including the cute coloring page!

I couldn't find all the same clip art so I did my best to replicate what I had!

Since so many were interested, I made it an editable template that you can download for FREE here!

I have templates for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, TK (Transitional Kindergarten) and First Grade!

All you need to do is download KG Primary Penmanship (if you want the font to match what I have) for FREE (for personal use) and then open up the file.

Click in the text boxes that I have all set to size and location for Date, School Name, Teacher Name and Room Number!

Fill in your information, save and print!

It makes a great keepsake for anxious Mommies and Daddies too!

If you are interested in the Magic Playdough you see in the picture, you can read about it here and download the tag for FREE too!

Enjoy...and be sure to stop by tomorrow for...
It runs from 8/30-9/4!
There will be tips, freebies and giveaways from each blogger in the hop, as well as a grand prize!
You will NOT want to miss it!

Wishing you a wonderful school year!
Until next post,
post signature

26 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This is a wonderful keepsake! My parents will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the first day color page. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This will be great on the first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! It's adorable!I can't wait to use it for my TK's the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I just downloaded the document for this upcoming school year and it says the file is corrupted. When I open it in PP a big red X is on the page...HELP!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a first day coloring page with boy clipart on it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you be able to make this in Spanish? I could translate it for you! I teach bilingual kindergarten and would LOVE this as a first day activity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! What a great freebie for the first day! I love that you made it editable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for, I was curious if you had a last day of school one as well? I was hoping to keep and compare their coloring. Thank you again for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having trouble printing...I am able to edit & put in the date, schol, room #, but when I print the slide, none of the graphics show up. The date, school and room # only show up. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Same as above it can't get it to print the image!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same thing is happening to me. I edited the slide, but my info is not printing???

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am unable to print the edited parts with the pictures. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I download this file it will not let me type in the text boxes. I would love some help. I think I may doing something wrong as I don't use Dropbox.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! When I click print only the name, date, room number show up. Everything else in the background is blank. What do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for giving me this information. Keep sharing again.
    Akshi Engineers Pvt. Ltd. is one of India's leading Rolling Brand Machines Manufacturers. We offer high-quality, high-performance goods and equipment at a reasonable price. We have an experienced team that manufactures, produces, and supplies a variety of Rolling Brand Machine applications.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is an inborn curiosity about the free marriage prediction by date of birth and name, and we can do it for you. Click here to know when When I Will Get Married and how will be married life in the future according to your birth-chart. You can also book a direct appointment to ask any query regards marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...