Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Monday, April 21, 2014

Summer S-t-r-e-t-c-h! Resources to Use From Now Thru Summer!

In baseball it is all about the 7th inning stretch...but for educators its all about the summer stretch...those last few months/weeks where we wrap it up, review, get kids ready for the next grade and send them off into the sun for fun...and a bit of learning!

I teach in NY, so my stretch is a bit longer than others!  Thanks to snow, we don't get out until June 27th!  From what I understand some schools head 'back to school' just 2 weeks after I get out!  

The remainder of my year covers the following themes:
Space
Farms
Mother's Day
Planting/Flowers
Memorial/Flag Day
Watermelons
Summer/Ocean Animals
Father's Day
Getting Ready for 1st Grade!!!!!


Summer is so close.. I can feel it!  But the students are too and so it's time for some new resources.  So some friends and I have teamed up with Educents for an amazing bundle of instant downloads for you!


My products included will surely be loved by your students!
I have included my Non-Fiction Foldable Emergent Readers about Sea Animals!


It includes 8 '8-page' readers with non-fiction/informational text features!
*Book Titles Included in the Pack Are: 
~‘Who Lives In The Ocean?”
~“All About Sea Horses!”
~“All About Octopuses!”
~“All About Sea Turtles!”
~“All About Sharks!”
~“All About Sea Stars!”
~“All About Fish!” 
~“Do I Live In The Ocean?” 

Also included is a 2-page research map!  I copy mine onto one 11x17 size paper and the kids feel extra special!  We do it at after we have read all the books and have them stored in our Reader Workshop baskets.  It then let them reference the books to help them fill out the research map:

Want to try one out for free?  I have my 'Clown Fish' version as a freebie on TPT!

Next up from me is... Summer Send-Off!


This pack is FILLED with goodies to help you get through the last couple weeks and/or while trying to conduct one-on-one assessments with students for end of the year reporting!
BUT the best is it is also all ready to go to send home to students!
It includes a parent interest printable, parent introduction letter, extra ideas for parents, 3 monthly calendar/activity lists (18 per month for June, July & August), 21 printables and a summer journal!  It also has a bookmark for students to track summer reading AND a door hanger to decorate to remind those around that s/her is reading!

The pack is all in black & white and is ready to 'print and go!'
Take a look at some of the goodies:






For a limited time it is $10.99 from Educents which is about 75% off!  My two products above would cost $10 if purchased together on TpT!  So for 99 cents more you will also get these other great products, so there is sure to be things you love:






and


Be sure to take a peek at some of the other great products via the links below!

Until next post,
  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...