Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FREE Winter EBook Is Here!

Hot off the press...and you DO NOT want to miss this one!

The Winter eBook is HERE!!!  Click on the picture below to download!

This book is filled with holiday tips, crafts and freebies from 50 amazing PreK-K sellers! 
I don't even know where to start!  There are so many ideas I wish I had more time to use them all- and I haven't even downloaded ANY of the freebies yet!

Most exciting and flattering to me... I was selected to be in the book too!   
Can you find my page??!!

Don't forget to check out the Grades 1-2 eBook as well!  

Stay tuned for posts of how I use some of  the amazing resources in this book...
as well as other holiday goodies I have planned to do with my class- our elf arrives on Monday!!!  
I can't wait to see their faces!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...