Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy...Almost...New Year to All my Fabulous Followers!

I had great plans of posting all my Christmas fun on here, but time, and life, had me side-tracked!
I am still hoping to share some of Jolly Candy Cane's last days of fun, as well as projects we did with you, but wanted to get this out!

I am beyond grateful to have so many wonderful followers- on both my blog, 'likes' on Facebook and followers on TPT.  It is very flattering!  I hope each product and post you use, that was inspired by me, helps you and your students in just the littlest way!

So to say...THANKS...here is a pack of 4 black and white and color New Year puzzles!  Have students use the color versions in a center and then follow-up with their copy they can personalize by using the black and white version!  My boys will be giving them a test tonight!

Just click on the picture above and download them all!!

Tonight will be the first night my boys are attempting to stay up for the ball drop!  We are getting together with our neighbor and each 40 min or so we are having the kids open a surprise bag!  There will be either a game, activity, craft, treat, party decoration, etc in there to keep them engaged till midnight!  These puzzles are one of the surprises they will find!  I hope to post some pics of our finds soon!  I cannot take full credit for this idea- it was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest!


I made up these time labels to attach to the bag.  Feel free to download and use yourself- if you see this post in time!  Graphics are thanks to Educlips!

I'd love to hear your plans and ideas for kiddo fun!  I love reading your posts on my blog!

Until next post...
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the decision, new are the spirits, and new are my heat wishes just for you. Have a promising and satisfying New Year! Desire this year Best Trading Software In Dubai brings to the warm temperature of affection and illuminates your route of life closer to a high-quality direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Hybrid app development company in Pune. The competitive landscape in Pune's hybrid app development sector is characterized by innovation and quality. Companies distinguish themselves by offering unique solutions and staying ahead in the dynamic app development environment. They navigate challenges to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality hybrid applications.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...