Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Day Sale Days!

So Old Man Winter is at it again!  We are bracing for another arctic blast that could possibly push the 100th Day to March 4th!

A few blogger friends and I have decided to 'go with the snow' and offer a snow day(s) sale!

Grab something hot, snuggle up with your favorite blanket and get ready to be 'wowed' but products that are either 50% off or only $1!
Each blogger has chosen 2 products to 'snow'case for the sale!

So what is on sale from me....

Your $1 item is...
Which ties in perfectly with the televised sporting event that is going on now!


And to help welcome a MUCH NEEDED Spring my choice for 50% off (only $1.50) is...
My students LOVE these and I love that they are practicing reading CVC words at the same time!

These deals are only good for Wednesday February 12th and Thursday February 13th!

Are you having a 'snow day' sale too?  Grab the button above and link up here:



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Perfect post for a cold blustery day! Feeling warmed up by the great products that soon we'll be putting in action! Glad you linked up Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the "Snow Day" sale! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...