Crayons & Cuties in Kindergarten Home About Me My Classroom My Shop Image Map










Friday, January 17, 2014

Ready, Set...SNOWBALL FIGHT! Facebook Freebie Hop and more!

Are you ready to get 'blasted' with freebies?
Grab your mittens and get ready to grab 'SNOW' many fabulous resources!


From January 18th (10am CT) to January 20th (10pm CT) you can hop to 22 Facebook pages to grab a freebie!

So what will you get from my Facebook page?

My BRAND NEW 'Color by Ten Frame' Printables!

This set is winter themed and has 5 Printables, 10 Frame Snowflake Cards for 10-20 and Number Cards for 10-20!



Students use the 10 Frames as a 'key' as to what color to use to color the numbered printable!
They will be having fun...you will know they are practicing 'reading' a ten frame, as well as, identifying and counting numbers 10-20!

And if you LOVE it, let me know by leaving me feedback on TPT!  I have a Valentine set in the works...and other clip art lined up and ready to be transformed into future seasonal and non-seasonal packs!

And as if that wasn't enough...
Only days left to enter Differentiation Station's Giveaway!


You have a chance of winning my Winter CVC Worksheet pack!

BUT..even better...you can download one of the worksheets for free here:


So happy entering and happy hopping!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...